Baked Salmon with Lemon Parsley Sauce Recipe
This was a super yummie dinner tonight, it started with a 1 kg fresh salmon filet.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat dry.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and arrange 3 quarters of the onions and lemons on top.
- Arrange a fillet, skin side down on top and place the remaining onions and lemons on top. Place the fillet, skin side up, on top.
- Mix the olive oil and garlic, brush liberally over the fish.
- Sprinkle with red pepper.
- Fold over the edges of the foil to seal in the fish and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the fish flakes when touched with a fork.
Remove and serve with the Lemon Parsley Sauce.
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir in the lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Blend well and stir over low heat for several minutes. Serve with the baked salmon.