Gina’s Cincinati Chili
If you love chili but want to try a unique twist of ingredients – than Cincinnati chili is the one for you! It’s served as a 3 way, this means over pasta and with tons of cheddar, onions, and sour cream on top. Check out the surprise ingredients!
- Saute onion in olive oil until tender.
- Cook ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining chili ingredients to a slow cooker (crock pot).
- Add finished beef mixture, stir, and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- To serve this concoction – Spoon cooked spaghetti into bowls and top with chili. Sprinkle with cheese and onions and lots of sour cream!
Extras and Toppings (optional)
- chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Hot Sauces Galore!